Monday, February 22, 2010

Friend Making Monday


Welcome back to another week of
Friend Makin Mondays!

This week, inquiring minds over at {aefilkins} want to know: What did you do this weekend? Confess it.

Well let's see Friday night I had 2 of my daughter's friends over so I spent the night finishing my project of transferring all wood mounted stamps to cling.

Sat. was run to the dollar tree to go get some stuff and the girls wanted to go to the library , then laundry and hanging out with hubby, cuz said friends were here till 5:30 that evening.

Sun. I got ill so I at around and watched movies all day trying not to get sick everywhere.

That's it in a nutshell.
Not very glamorous but that's a okay by me. Sometimes you just need to chill on the weekends.



Photobucket

9 comments:

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Pam said...

Sounds like a relaxing weekend- well, not the being sick part, but the rest of it... Hope you are feeling better now!!

deecable987 said...

Happy FMM!! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!!

mavericks_mommy said...

Happy Friend Makin Monday!!

Im a new follower!!

mavericks mommy

http://mavericksmommy.blogspot.com/

Angela Tolsma said...

Hope your feeling better!! Happy FMM!

Gosfam said...

That is the best way to spend a weekend is relaxing!! Sorry you didn't feel well Sunday, but glad you got to veg and watch some movies.

Natalie A. said...

I hope that you are feeling better from yesterday! That was nice of you to have your daughter's friend's over! Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Meghan said...

I'm glad you were able to rest; I think it's the best medicine. I hope you feel better soon.

Bridgett Owens said...

I am sorry you were sick Sunday!! I hope you are better now. I'm still very excited about your getting all those stamps onto cling! Woohoo!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails