Friday, January 8, 2010

Orange you glad


Its time for an orange you glad hosted by YaYa.
To play along just post something in your fave color on your blog and link up at yaya's house.
Just click the button above.

If I had my way my house would be covered in purple

Look at all the yumminess. I can see that flower lantern in my scrap room.
I wonder where I can buy one?


The lamp I adore that lamp, and the vases. HMMM a bouquet of flowers would be so pretty in those!

I even found a deep rich purple for my bathroom! Heaven!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh that is a lot of purple yumminess for you! I think this is so fun for you to indulge in your love of all things purple even if it is just to dream! Gotta have a dream, right?
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Love it! Purpleicious!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at us - two awesome people with awesome purple pics! Thanks for visiting from Yaya's. Happy Saturday.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love you - purpleness and all!!!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Visiting for Orange You Glad and thanks for all this fabulous purples!

Unknown said...

Im a purple person toooooo, love that bathroom set, such a rich shade of purple

Kathy W said...

fun dreaming- I am sure your hubby would love his house covered in purple!

Related Posts with Thumbnails