Thursday, December 24, 2009

What a whirlwind!

I am sorry I am late today and didn't post Monday. I was in a bad mood Monday. Ryan got postponed on his flight till yesterday.
Then I guess my ex didn't plan for the fact that if Ryan got bumped so did a lot of others.
They got there in time for the flight , but the check in line was longer then the first time they were at the airport and they stood in that for 4.5 hours.
Needless to say, my son fought with my ex to check in and he came with no clothes!
ZIP! ZILCH! NADA!
So we had to spend the day getting him clothes to have while he was here.
And I can use some help...
ever since my daughter's friends stayed with us my kids have gotten it into their heads that this is how they should be acting. They know better they really do.
I mean they have known all week Christmas is coming and they have been the most ungrateful little things ever.
Any ideas, because short of telling them I am canceling Christmas NOTHING has helped!
Maybe I just need to relax?
OHH and it actually snowed here today. What a truly wonderful gift!
I love seeing snow!
We are going out to the lake to go see the holiday lights tonight what are your Christmas Eve Plans?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Tis the season when everyone and everything goes nutz!!! Sorry for all the extra stress!!

I would write letters to your kids tonight, after they are down. Telling them all the things you love about them, things you did this year, why they are so special to you. Maybe this will change their mindset and I guarantee you it will change yours! POSITIVE reinforcement is always the best way to go!!

Anonymous said...

I almost missed a flight in Baltimore once because of the security line. I had to beg someone to let me budge!

Merry Christmas!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my! I thought I was going to lose my mind when my daughter started in after school on the last day before winter break. I had to "talk" to her more than once and it was doing me in! I can't imagine have the stress and chaos of all that coupled with the traveling delays and series of events that trailed that! God love your heart!! I am glad you survived Christmas 2009! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails