Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuneful Tuesdays

Ok so I decided after my confession last week I would dedicate Tuesdays to Music.
The first Tuneful Tuesday just happens to fall on my son's 16th birthday!



I know he needs a haircut badly!
Anyhoo the first tune I have selected is Tarzan's You'll be in my heart. This song came out when he was about 3 years old. His dad and I were going through a divorce and this just touched my heart for my baby boy! after not having him live with us for many years This song still rings true!
Happy Birthday Ry guy! No matter how old you get you will still always be my little boy!

I know it is late in the day , but for future Tuneful Tuesdays I was thinking of using Mr.linky to hook us up to get you guys involved . What do you think want to play?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Aww! What a great song! I like your Tuesday idea! Fun!!! Happy birthday Ryan!!!!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan!

Happy Birthday to your baby!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhh! Happy Birthday to your son!

Related Posts with Thumbnails