Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Festive home!

With all the craziness going on last week I realized I never showed you guys my home for the holidays.
GASP! How can I not share my love of all things Christmasy? OHH ya a ton of disrepectful teens will do that to a person LOL.
Anyway here is my home outside all lit up for the evening.
We have gotten more lights but at the time the picture was taken we had enough to cover our single story homes we had.

My Kitchen..

I wish I had more money to really do it up..but I love it!

My tree how it normally looks..

My tree topper for my Disney tree...
Notice how I said normally? Well since we have enough room in this house I got to do 2 trees.
I do plan on sharing my tree downstairs with you, However that is for a post on Saturday...{insert giggle here}

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Can't wait!

Your house is beautiful!!!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sooooo cute! Love it!!

Denice said...

I feel like a little mouse, peeking in at your house! So festive! Maybe it's the awesome snowflakes, but I feel like it Christmas!

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful decorations! I love it! You did a fabulous job!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Honey Mommy said...

How cute that you have Tinkerbell on top of one of your trees!

Related Posts with Thumbnails