Sunday, September 20, 2009

Card Sharing Sunday

Well it's been a couple weeks it seems like since I had some cards to share, But I did manage 2 today. First as always there is the mojo monday sketch....
and my card here...
I never really like working with circles. I don't own any Nestibilities and then for some odd reason it hit me today. DUH that's what I bought a Cricut for. SO I went full speed ahead here and really like the result I got. The flower tops are brads I got at Hobby Lobby last fall clearance. I love them!

Then for my SBS group challenge it was on the farm. Now I am not one to get animal stamps normally and it was by chance I remembered I had the SU set Very Punny. Cows and pigs work..I was so happy i thought I would only be sharing one card today!
I hope you enjoyed looking and I hope you are having an awesome weekend.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your Mojo card, awesome job.

kay said...

SOoo cute cards! I'm glad you're up and about again! The card was worth making, it really came out gorgeous. I couldn't remember when SU came out with farm animals. Ironically, I was looking for one in the catalogue last week, but no luck. This is such a treat to look at. Thanks for sharing it. I'm putting you in my favorite links! Have a nice week, Christina! Get well soon!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love your pretty cards!! I adore the brads too!!!!!

I didn't know you had a Cricut! Michael's had cartridges for only $39 - ALL of them! Rachel splurged and got 4!!

Jeannie said...

The brads on your mojo card are just gorgeous!

The little piglets are too cute!

Great job on both!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Sue Lelli said...

Love your style on those two cards! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Crystal O'Neal said...

Cute Card!! I have this set and hardly use it but you have now given me inspiration!

Thanks also for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment!

Have a wonderful day ;-)

Denice said...

Love your cards, too, too cute....hey wait a second, I have the piggy and cow set too! LOL!

Pam said...

I love those cards!!! I have that Very Punny set and have considered giving it to my sister... I may have to keep it now after seeing your work!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Great cards! Love them! You did awesome with the sketch and I love the way you used An 'Udder Birthday? with the SU! set! Too cute!

kc_froglady said...

great job on this! I love the background paper you used and those flowers are great they jump right out at you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails