Sunday, September 20, 2009

Card Sharing Sunday

Well it's been a couple weeks it seems like since I had some cards to share, But I did manage 2 today. First as always there is the mojo monday sketch....
and my card here...
I never really like working with circles. I don't own any Nestibilities and then for some odd reason it hit me today. DUH that's what I bought a Cricut for. SO I went full speed ahead here and really like the result I got. The flower tops are brads I got at Hobby Lobby last fall clearance. I love them!

Then for my SBS group challenge it was on the farm. Now I am not one to get animal stamps normally and it was by chance I remembered I had the SU set Very Punny. Cows and pigs work..I was so happy i thought I would only be sharing one card today!
I hope you enjoyed looking and I hope you are having an awesome weekend.

Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails