Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm reporting for duty

ok I am here to tell you I am now connected to the net again. But Because of how housing had the set up done we had to totally rearrange the living room today. and tomorrow I have to take darling daughter to the dentist. But I will tell you that I was lacking creatively but I am ready to try and get back on track. I look forward to being back in bloggy land and I even have an announcement. Due to Bridgett's numerous commitments and my move , we have decided Stamptacular tuesday is going on summer vacation. So I will see you guys again soon. Missed ya'll.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

DUDE!! You're back!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm excited, lol!

Call me!! You must be ready for a break....

Denice said...

I miss your creativity too! Hope all is well.

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Glad your move is complete! Saying hi from SITS!

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting settled!

Kathy W said...

glad to see your connected to the electronic world- can't imagine moving and unpacking- I just try to move my craft room and it is still a mess I left behind

Bridgett Owens said...

It is so awesome to see you blogging! I am so glad you are connected again. I missed ya!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Sally said...

I hope the move went well, and that all is good for you at the new place! x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails