Saturday, July 18, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

It seems like forever since I actuall did a sunday challenge. It felt good to just sit and create. So first here is the mojo monday sketch.... Here is my take on it. ...
I have tried desperatly to create a brayered sky. It never works for me the color os to light then I try to darken it then its too dark ..Or I get lines running through my sky. Me and my brayer do not get along. So I sponged my sky and I loved the way it turned out!
My next 2 challenges were both Christmas in July So first for my SBS group I made this one...

Man it felt weird to be making icicles and snow in 103 weather. But I really love how it turned out. I even like that my camera actually got some of the dazzling diamonds on the icicles.
For Kerry's 3 Clovers Challenge I made this one...


It is a gate fold card and the scallop circle holds it closed.
Well I hope ou enjoyed looking as much as I liked sharing and now I just need to start crafting more stuff blog about LOL Have a wonderful Sunday!



Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails