Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sisters

This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls. I love the smiles and joy radiating from their faces. Pure joy! LOVE IT! Also I really loved adding glitter to everything on this the flower the accent the title. I was so glitter happy that day! OHH and I was given an award by fellow sister Julie. I have just fallen behind on putting it up here.
Thanks Julie this means a lot to me. I will pass it on to my faithful readers. So if you are here just abut daily feel free to pick one on up!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Denice said...

As much as I love the paper and all the glitter, they seem to pale in comparison to those radiant smiles TFS!

Bridgett Owens said...

This is such an awesome page! I love, love, love the picture of the girls. Great smiles...you can almost hear their laughter! What a precious moment to preserve for them!

Kathy W said...

such a great page to compliment a wonderful photo

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty & I love glitter too!!! Rachel, my Stampin Up demonstrator and friend, was here today and she asked if I knew you, lol! She says you have the prettiest things and I totally agree!!!! You are getting FAMOUS!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails