Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time to Dye

What can I say I am a mom who is going to let her kids dye their hair. I always wanted to dye mine purple. My parents said no. Yet I have 2 brothers who have had their hair blue and green. It was always like that in my house. As the only girl out of 4 kids ( I have one older brother and 2 younger.)I was under careful watch. So when Ryan asked me if he can go black I said ya sure you're old enough. He loved it! My only condition as you can see was getting to take pictures. Now I can only hope I will be as cool when my girls wanna go some funcky color.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Denice said...

As an FYI, your ds rocks that black hair! Great LO, perfect for a teen!

Chrissy D said...

Great page Christina. Your son is so photogetic! I am sending you an invitation! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You're an awesome mom!! Tell him to do orange next time!

Anonymous said...

Great LO :)

Bridgett Owens said...

Wow! I am not that brave! Kadesia always wants to go blonde. LOL But she is only 7!!! You are a fantastic momma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails