Friday, April 3, 2009

Isn't she lovely?

And with this beautiful picture of my mimaw my personal album is caught up to this year. I had to do a little blog rearranging though so this would fit into this weeks scrap to lose challenge of using brown and blue. The papers are aptly named Grandma's kitchen by SEI.
Now I just have three more sets of albums to catch up to 09. Starting with Ryan as his is the easiest since he does not live with me and I have so few pictures of him to mess with. Then I will only have 2 to go. But seeing as all my pictures focus on my daughters those will take the longest!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this! Your mimaw is so beautiful and that is a fantastic photo! Love the page, too!!! I am eager to start scrapping too!

Denice said...

Great colors and great paper! Love all the inking you did, puts it all together nicely.

Anonymous said...

Aw! Happy Birthday Mimaw! That cupcake tower is awesome! Love it!

Kay aka kdedid said...

Nice layout for Mimaw! Love it!

Pam said...

This is one awesome layout! I love the paper and the colors and the way it just all fits together so perfectly! TFS!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails