Thursday, February 5, 2009

keep on spinnin', keep on spinnin', spinnin' spinnin...

As promised here is my older daughters valentine's day spinner card. She loves animals of any kind but I love dophins and making him flip ...well I thought it would be so awesome. The inside reads valentine its hard to see in the picture and the inside says I flip over you.
Stamps are silly sea life and smitten from SU, alpha from PSX I believe,Cardstock blush blossom, pretty in pink , and whisper white SU


Photobucket

8 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

super talented, girly! you should do tutorials. i bet a lot of people would want to see those!

Amber said...

haha yes u should do tutorials ! haha loves ya girly i love the dolphin have a good weekend !

Denice said...

How flipping cute! Your daughters are definately going to have a fun Valentine's Day with these cards.

Is there a tutorial in the works?!!

Pam said...

Another awesome card!! Have I told you how much you ROCK?!?! Well, you DO!! Thanks for sharing!!

Casii said...

Your spinner cards slay me! Love them!

Anonymous said...

That's really cute!

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet Mommy!

Bridgett Owens said...

I have a stamp of 2 dolphins that would be super cute to make a spinner card with. You did a great job on this!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails