Saturday, January 24, 2009

SBS 24 Challenge #17 -Winter


I so cheated on this. This is actually a card I did for a christmas card swap this Christmas! Smile. In all fairness though I have been sick Sick In Bed and I am falling behind staying ahead of all my challenges. I thought this one would be good to show though because people rarely see a monkey winter card right? I promise I will get with it again as soon as I kick this cold to the curb. Its annoying how this cuts into craft time! Scrapbooking

Photobucket



4 comments:

Kathy W said...

here I was thinking-wow she got to challenge already! like it anyway, your take is unique with a monkey and snowflakes!

Ed said...

Sorry you've been ill honey, hope you feel better soon - thanks for your lovely comments xxxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

OhMyGosh!! I love monkeys and this card is sooooo cute!!! Great job! (even if it's an old card, lol!)

Feel better SOON girl!!

Ceal said...

this is so cute! I love the monkey Great Job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails