Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here it comes

In all my scrooge and grinchyness (one more pill left to go ladies I can not tell you how excited I am to end this) I realized I have not shared pics of my tree or outside decorations. I am starting to get into a slight Christmasy feel . I made my husband take us to the lake last night for a Nature in Lights light drive. 5 miles of light displays and Christmas music . It was so pretty and I had forgoten my camera. It was actually a blessing because instead of obsessing over the perfect picture I enjoyed the drive and the scenes. The best part was they had a 12 days of Christmas lights display . You have never heard so much laughter as we all sang as we drove past the lights off key and yelling 5 gold rings as badly as we could! merry christmas

9 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, that looks great! i love your outside lights! hope you feel like yourself soon!!! :)))

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you. Hope you have a great holiday!

Kerry D-C said...

heehee! Singing FIVE GOLDEN RINGS! as off key as possible is the most fun! LOL! Your tree and house look lovely!

AndreaLeigh said...

So pretty! merry christmas!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the photos! Glad you got to see the sights and have some Christmas fun. Merry Christmas!

Queenie Jeannie said...

It sounds like the real Christina is coming back!!! YAY!!!!

I'm glad you forgot your camera too and could just enjoy yourself and be in the moment!!

Very merry Christas honey!!

Denice said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! May your Christmas day be happy and filled with abundant blessings!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful decorations, Christina! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Ed said...

Happy Christmas Christina, your tree is gorgeous xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails