Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here it comes

In all my scrooge and grinchyness (one more pill left to go ladies I can not tell you how excited I am to end this) I realized I have not shared pics of my tree or outside decorations. I am starting to get into a slight Christmasy feel . I made my husband take us to the lake last night for a Nature in Lights light drive. 5 miles of light displays and Christmas music . It was so pretty and I had forgoten my camera. It was actually a blessing because instead of obsessing over the perfect picture I enjoyed the drive and the scenes. The best part was they had a 12 days of Christmas lights display . You have never heard so much laughter as we all sang as we drove past the lights off key and yelling 5 gold rings as badly as we could! merry christmas
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails