Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dare to dream and kiss a cow!

Now that I have your attention I will show you why I chose the title . I have recently started to buy The Angel Co. stamps from my friend Bridgett.
I love these two sets I have recently received. The first is an angel set called just dream and the second is from the an 'udder birthday set. They are colored with my Su water color crayons. The paper from the angel card is unknown. And the PP on what's moo? is from SEI. I just love thier stuff! Cardstock is Bazzill.
Funny story on the cow I was showing my husband and he giggled when he first saw it he loves the cow. Very funny. Ok I get that I think they are pretty smashing myself. But then he looks again and just starts busting a gut. And I ask Is it that bad? If it is I will fix it . He replies no Hun it's just that, that is so not where the udders are on a cow! What a geek I am married to! Let me know what you think and thanks for looking!


7 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Those are great cards! I especially enjoy that cow image! VERY CUTE!!! TFS!

Bridgett Owens said...

I looooove these cards and your husband's comments just crack me up! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Denice said...

These cards are just "udderly" cute! But all your cards are great! Hope you did well at the craft fair :)

Pam said...

Such CUTE cards! I love them! Those are cute, cute stamps! TFS!!

Ed said...

Ooo Christina, I love your card, you just reminded me I have a cow stamp somewhere from Whipper Snapper stamps - lol - into cow mode now :-P

Leona said...

these are adorable! I am loving the cow in the bikin lol made me chuckle so much hee hee

Ed said...

I love them too - thanks for all your lovely comments over on my blog Christina xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails