Thursday, September 18, 2008

Card and layout!

First up is a card using Anna's sketch. I had been working on the leaves for awhile and she posted the blog in time for me to do something with it. {wink}
Here's some pages of our pics at the Eiffel tower in 05. plain layout but i like the way it turned out. The blue under the pics is pp just can't make it out in the photos.

I have added my tickets to the top right of the vertical page and added journaling to the other so it looks a tad different now but I was to tired last night to take new pics.You guys know how that can be right?

12 comments:

kc_froglady said...

great card! Glad you played along in the sketch challenge!

Denice said...

Great LO's and card! At times, simple is perfect!

Love your blog too! Makes the stalking worth the while ;)

Denice

Barbara said...

What fabulous pages! Love the simplicity...just beautiful.

Wendy G. said...

Beautiful layouts! I think they look great! The great thing about scrapbooking Paris is that you don't need a lot of embellishments b/c the photos are gorgeous enough!

gotta quick question for ya - you left a comment on my blog, using the word "pooly"...never heard that before! What does that mean? :)

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love the card. The colors are great!! Your scrapbook pages are fun. I love the pictures!!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love the card and such fab layouts!

Julie sbs-24

Ed said...

Love your card Christina, the colours are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great card and LO's. I like how plain they are, they showcase the photos.

Unknown said...

I love this card and layout, nice earthy colours

wendie

Sally said...

Love the Paris Layouts - I went this year, got to get around to working with my photos!

Sally (SBS24) x x

Kerry D-C said...

LOVELY card and layouts!!
I love the Josephs Coat leaves!

Little Miss Sparkle said...

Okay- so now that I am fully with it... you have already been tagged and tagged me too! :)...so I guess you just need to read my answers...

Related Posts with Thumbnails