Monday, September 17, 2007

NEWS FLASH!!!!

I have decided ultimately I suck at this whole blogging thing. My life just isn't that interesting. And between busy schedules of Girl scouts and Tae Kwon Do and Ballet nothing even remotely exciting happens to me. I mean car stuff whooo hoooo , cleaning house another whooo hooo, and work thats a whole nother story though. The most exciting thing to me is I got a reply from someone in the scrappin world who is a celebrity in her own right and that made my week. The only other exciting news is that I know the time frame when Chris will be home, and while I can not give dates out on the computer let me just say it relatively soon not Halloween soon or even Thanksgiving soon , but closer to Christmas soon. We can not wait. We want him home. We need him home. So I guess that means between the busy schedules , holidays , having to get Christmas shopping done, and just plain being busy he will be home in a blink of an eye and that is always a good thing. And on a Happy note I need to send a shout out to my girl Sara Remington and tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails