Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ITS HERE!!!


Well its here the month I have clung to in desperation the last 4 months. Chris will be home within the week for a little R&R. I am overjoyed, I am also gonna overwhelm everyone with vacation pictures! I am anxious because I have agreed to work the last four days before he is supposed to come home and keep the house clean and pack for said vacation and plan birthday stuff for three of us! Talk about procastination. Anyway the kids don't know when he will be here and I am keeping it that way, so I don't hear cries of WHEN'S DADDY GONNA BE HERE?!? But all and all this is gonna be a whirlwind month...kinda like the teacups at Disney...The fun of it all! Gotta love that cheese ball grin!

1 comment:

Shiloah Baker said...

OH yay! Have fun!!! Looks like you are already! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails