Friday, September 5, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-24




I have joined the above mentioned group at the recommendation of my friend Bridgett LOL funny we have never met in real life. Anyway back to the subject at hand, This blog is made up of several groups who will leave you REAL feedback on your work and not the mandatory ohh cute everyone seems to think they need to give you. I want feedback I need Feedback how else am I supposed to grow in this hobby? Artistic talent does run in my family but I got the short end of the stick LOL. Looking through my fellow sisters blogs so far I am also wading in the shallow end of the stamping pool there too. If you would like to join a group please do so here. Now on to my intro.

I am a stay at home mom to 2 girls ages 10 and 9. I seem to scrap most about them. I do also have a teenage son age 14 who lives with his real dad. The history behind that is mentioned here.I am married to the army via by adorable hubby who has been in for 10 years. I have been scrapboking for 10 years now and it was aunt who got me started with the birth of my second child. I go through ebbs and flows of creativity and I am just coming off a 2 year long ebb which is leaving much to be desired as I wasa once caught up with my scrapping and am now 2 years behnd. I did cards here and there but am mainly a scrapper but have some to realize card making is pretty fun this year too. I look forward to getting to know my fellow sisters and see whats in store, as I sit here and wait to become official in the group!

15 comments:

Barbara said...

Welcome to the "sisterhood!" If our blogs are any indication, we are all so different......we are shaping up to be a very diverse group. Can't wait to have some fun with you and the other sisters!!

Chrissy D said...

Welcome to our group of Sisterhood! I love your work - WOW Christina!!! Beautiful. Your children are beautiful too! I look forward to getting to know you!

Kerry D-C said...

Welcome to our sisterhood! Looking forward to getting to know you and ps-You have 3 beautiful children.

Little Miss Sparkle said...

Hey Christina!
I can't wait to get to know you better- your children are gorgeous and God Bless (and thank you) to your husband and the rest of the troops for keeping us safe:) My Uncle is a retired Command Sgt. Major for the Ohio National Guard, so we can relate to the lifestyle challenges that it can bring from time to time. I am glad that you joined the SBS #24 and it's starting to turn into quite an eclectic mix- which I LOVE!!
Don't forget to use your glitter...Shannon

Unknown said...

Hi christina.

I have also joined the group today. You have a great blog, I will enjoy looking at it, Love your work

Wendie

Shelly Koskinen said...

Hi Christina, I love your cupcake & Frankenstein cards!!!

Kathy W said...

welcome! looking forward to visting and seeing your work!

Bridgett Owens said...

Yay! You did it! I am so glad that you joined the SBS! You will love it. I know it's really neat to see how so many very DIFFERENT people can share the same kind of passion about something like stamping and it just works!

I love the new banner! It is so fabulous and I am so proud of you for doing that all by yourself!!! YAY!!!

STAMPtacular Tuesday is tomorrow...don't forget!

Hugs,
Bridgett

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Welcome to the sisterhood Christina!
I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing some more of your lovely work!

Julie sbs-24

Wendy G. said...

Welcome to the group! I look forward to seeing all of your creations! :) You have some beautiful work!

Anna Banana said...

Hi Christina!
I would just like to introduce myselt - I'm Anna (Anna Banana) in the SBS24 group! Glad to see you here!

I LOVE your work!

Don't be offended, but unfortunately, I may not come to your site too often. All of the music players on the blogs end up crashing me!
I think it has something to do with my Mac.

Hoping to get to know you better and to beat this crashing issue somehow!
Anna

Ceal said...

just joined the sisterhood 24 I love your work and I am looking forward to getting to know you

Ed said...

Sorry Christina, think I should have made a comment on this post xx ho hum - had a senior moment :-)

Sally said...

Hi Christina,

Just stopping by to say Hi! I am also one of your SBS24 Sisters. Don't worry about what work you do, everyone is different,the world would be dull if we were all the same. I was feeling slightly worried as a lot of you are all card makers, and I so struggle with cards. But hey, I create in a differnt way!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Sally x

http://onedragonsdream.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina! nice to "virtual" meet you!
I think this will be a very good experience for all of us. Like you, I'm relaly looking for some open (but loving) feedback on my work!!
Talk soon!
theresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails